Modified True or False: Determine whether the statement is True or False. Write TRUE if the given
statement is correct and if it is False change the underlined word/number to make the statement
correct. (Dito natin maipakita na ang kamalian pwede ituwid. Kaya Hindi pa huli ang lahat maari pa
natin maitama ang kamalian na nagawa natin sa ating buhay).
1. A secant is a line that intersects a circle at exactly two points.
2. A tangent is a line that intersects a circle exactly two point.
3. If two secants intersect in the interior point of the circle, the product of the lengths of one
secant segment and its external secant segment is equal to the product of the lengths of the other secant.
4. The distance between two points is always negative.
5. A segment of a circle is the region bounded by an arc and the segment joining its endpoints.
6. The vertical distance between these two points is the absolute value of the difference of their
7. The distance between points (0,0) and (6,8) is 10 units
8. The horizontal distance between two points on the coordinate plane is the absolute value of
the difference of their y-coordinates.
9. A circle whose center lies at (12,14) passes through the point (4,8) the radius of a circle is 10
10. The point of intersectionof the tangent line and the circle is point of secrecy.
sana makatulong po