Assalamualaikum, Mohon dibantu ya 🙂
1.1. Change into Passive Voice.
1. I was repairing their bikes.
2. They were not eating dinner .
3. We were not painting the gate.
4. He was playing the guitar melodiously.
2. Change into Active Voice.
1. The chicken was being fried by mother.
2. The floor is being mopped by Kiki.
3. The thieves are being arrested by a new police.
4. Those nice shoes are being bought by her.
2.1. Change into Passive Voice.
1. My father is driving his car at present.
2. Mother and I are making meat ball now
3. Our head master is giving speech to the students right now.
2.2. Change into Active Voice.
1. Milk id being drunk by my sister.
2. Some lessons are learned by us now.
3. Vegetables are being brought by them at present.
1. Their bike was being repaired by me
2. The dinner was not eaten by them
3. The gate was not painted by us
4. The guitar was played melodiously by him
1. Mother was frying the chicken
2. Kiki was mopping the floor
3. The new police was arresting the thieves
4. She was buying those nice shoes
1. At present, the car is being driven by my father
2. The meatball is being made by my mother and I
3. Right now, the speech is being delivered by our head master.
1. My sister is drinking the milk
2. We are learning some lessons now
3. They are buying vegetables at present
Active voice: Kalimat aktif
Passive voice: Kalimat pasif
Semoga membantu 😀 Maaf kalau salah