1. List down and draw all structures built in triangles.
2. Can you find parts of these structures where triangles are congruent? Justify your answer
3. Why are bridges stable?
1. There are 4 Triangles, one on the left, one on the middle, one behind the right-side-up triangle on the middle, and the last is on the right.
2. Yes, because when the sides are the same then the triangles are congruent because they all have the same sides.
3. Each side feels the force, but none of them bends, and this makes the triangle a really sturdy and stable shape.