1. It has been called the way of life for an entire society which includes codes of
manners, dress, language, religion, rituals, norms of behavior such as law and morality, and
2. It provides us with a sense of identity, for by understanding where we have come
from, we can better understand who we are.
3. It is a place where different things, living (biotic) or non-living (abiotic), constantly
interact with and adapt its conditions
4. What is the importance of knowing ones culture, history and environment?
A It enables us to develop better understanding of the world in which we live
B. It enables us to make our life better
C. It creates opportunity to meet new people
D. It helps us realize that there are numerous approaches to life
5. What Filipino characteristics are described in the text “Pliant like a Bamboo”?
1. The Filipinos are submissive but know when to act or light.
2. They are dependent on other races
3. They are easily influenced by other people
4. They never learned to fight for their freedom
5. They can easily adjust to their community and environnent
6. They are friendly and good communicators
A1.2 and 3
B.2.3 and 4
C. 1,5 and 6
D 1, 2 and 6
plsss answer this :‹