1. at a constant distance, what happens to the speed if the time of travel is less?
A. It increases B. It decreases C. It remains the same D. Nothing happens
2. Who travels faster than the other, person A who covered 10 meters in 10 seconds or,
person B who took 10 seconds to cover 20 meters?
A. Person A is faster than Person B
B. Person B is faster than Person A
C. Person A has the same speed as Person B D. Person A and Person B are both slow
3. Which of the following is true about an object that covers equal distance at equal
intervals of time?
A. The object is at rest
B. Its velocity is zero
C. Its velocity is constant
D. It is accelerating
1. If an object covers varying distances at equal intervals of time, then the object is :
A. Atrest B. Moving at a constant velocity C. Decelerating
5. When can distance and displacement be equal?
A. If both have returned to the same position.
B. If the distance is greater than displacement.
C. If displacement is zero
D. If both are moving in a straight line
6. Which of the following statements describes the velocity of an object?
A. A car moving at 15 km/h.
B. A car covering 5 km in two hours
C. A car covering 15 km west
D. A car covering 8 m north
im not sure to my answer but i hope is correct